Set of 3 traditional gumball racing track day number decals with 8” tall racing numbers plus an extra gumball with 4″ inch numbers for the rear.
Gum ball racing numbers, also known as meatball racing decals, are based on the classic way of displaying racing numbers – a circle. In order to accommodate legal 8″ numbers, the circles themselves are pretty big. Make sure to measure your car to ensure they will fit before ordering. 2 digit gumballs are 13”x13″ and the 3 digit gumballs are 16”x16” in diameter. The numbers themselves are 8″ tall. The additional smaller gum ball for the rear is exactly half of those stated sizes.
Available in standard decals or reusable decals. See below for details:
Standard racing number decals
- Digitally printed on air release vinyl for bubble-free dry application with the provided application squeegee
- Protected by gloss lamination for long lasting durability
- Easily removed but only good for one application
Reusable racing number decals
- Digitally printed on a thick low tac vinyl that can be removed and reapplied multiple times*
- Bubble-free dry application, no squeegee required
Meatball racing numbers, gumballs, or circle racing numbers, whatever you call them, these will sure be eye-catching.
*Users are often getting a full season our of the reusable racing numbers. To help increase their longevity, always wipe down the area before applying. When peeling them off, wait until the car has cooled down and is out of the sun to avoid stretching the material. Store them on a clean flat surface like a wall, toolbox side, glass or mirror.