Set of 4 German flag track day number plates with 8” tall racing numbers and smaller 4″inch plate for the rear.
Number plates are 12”x12” for 2 digit numbers, 12”x15” for 3 digit numbers. The rear bumper number plate is 4″x4″ for 2 digit numbers and 4″x5″ for 3 digit numbers. Available in standard decals or reusable decals. See below for details:
Standard racing number decals
- Digitally printed on air release vinyl for bubble-free dry application with the provided application squeegee
- Protected by gloss lamination for long lasting durability
- Easily removed but only good for one application
Reusable racing number decals
- Digitally printed on a thick low tac vinyl that can be removed and reapplied multiple times*
- Uncoated satin finish
- Bubble-free dry application, no squeegee required
- 4 plates on one sheet. You will need to cut them out with scissors or an Xacto knife
*Users are often getting a full season our of the reusable racing numbers. To help increase their longevity, always wipe down the area before applying. When peeling them off, wait until the car has cooled down and is out of the sun to avoid stretching the material. Store them on a clean flat surface like a wall, toolbox side, glass or mirror.